My Journey through life's radiant moments. Documented frame by frame.

Passionate about photography. Inspired by life. Always seeking to combine the two.

I see beauty and inspiration everywhere I look and it's my hope to capture bits and pieces of it wherever I can. To relive life's shining moments and to share with all of you. Here you'll find images and words that give you a glimpse of my world. Hopefully you'll leave inspired by something you see...and when you are I'd love to hear about it. If you want to drop a note, say hello, or inquire about a session or event, please email me at studio@kellimarsh.com
Browse around, share your ideas, be radiant in life!

- kelli



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Cleaning

It's been a crazy few months and it's sure to get more hectic as wedding season hits in full force. I've been packing to move, packing for a trip to Italy, getting organized for the busy season ahead, shooting in between and enjoying every second of the new spring weather. I couldn't decide what to focus on so I decided to throw together a little collection of my most recent adventures.

Tom's good friends Corey McNabb & Amber Holritz stopped by for a visit on their way to their way to the next workshop on their "Rockstar Roadtrip". Amber was so sweet and Corey entertained us all with his amazing magic tricks. I'm still trying to figure out how he got that coin out of my hand!
Photobucket

The super talented Tomas Flint took this shot at Highland Park on the first warm day of the season...let the sun shine in!!!
Photobucket

I couldn't resist adding this one of Tom. He's so psyched about the warm weather! (even though it doesn't look warm...it really was!)
Photobucket

Oh, I can't forget an update on Ali. Less than 4 months til the big day and she's still looking radiant!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Well that's all for now folks. Next time we meet, I'll have stories and pictures to share from our trip to Italy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I look as good as she does when I'm pregnant!

Anonymous said...

What a spring it will be! Thank you again for helping me document this miracle we are witnessing!
Lula is going to be a lucky girl to have her Aunt Kelli !

.:tomas flint:. said...

it's sure to be a spring/summer to remember!!! great shots...especially of ali. i was privileged to hold you reflector and will do so anytime!!!

look out italy...here we come!!!