My Journey through life's radiant moments. Documented frame by frame.

Passionate about photography. Inspired by life. Always seeking to combine the two.

I see beauty and inspiration everywhere I look and it's my hope to capture bits and pieces of it wherever I can. To relive life's shining moments and to share with all of you. Here you'll find images and words that give you a glimpse of my world. Hopefully you'll leave inspired by something you see...and when you are I'd love to hear about it. If you want to drop a note, say hello, or inquire about a session or event, please email me at studio@kellimarsh.com
Browse around, share your ideas, be radiant in life!

- kelli



Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Have The Best Job

I have the best job. It's true. Every photo session is a new experience. Peeking into people's lives and the bond they share as a family. It's an opportunity for me to connect with new people and capture their spirit to be looked back upon for years to come. Each family is beautifully unique and I always take so much away from every experience. I had so much fun taking pictures with Annemarie, Jeff and their two adorable daughters. Emily is at the stage where she sticks her tongue out at everything...it's so funny and adorable at the same time. Makayla has boundless energy. She's spunky and carefree; just like a 4 year old should be. I had to sneak my shots in between playing with her dollhouse and a few rounds of zingo, which of course she beat me at fair and square! I'm looking forward to a rematch at our next session, and hopefully more fun pictures of this beautiful family.








2 comments:

Amy said...

Amazing work once again! 2 picture down is one of your best!

Tressa Ross said...

What a beautiful family! The b&w of their itty bitty is so sweet!