My Journey through life's radiant moments. Documented frame by frame.

Passionate about photography. Inspired by life. Always seeking to combine the two.

I see beauty and inspiration everywhere I look and it's my hope to capture bits and pieces of it wherever I can. To relive life's shining moments and to share with all of you. Here you'll find images and words that give you a glimpse of my world. Hopefully you'll leave inspired by something you see...and when you are I'd love to hear about it. If you want to drop a note, say hello, or inquire about a session or event, please email me at studio@kellimarsh.com
Browse around, share your ideas, be radiant in life!

- kelli



Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heroes 4Hope Gala

Last week Tom and I were invited to photograph The Heroes 4Hope Gala for The Jorge Posada Foundation.  It was the 8th annual gala for the foundation which was created to raise funds and awareness for children with Craniosynostosis.  The theme of this year's Heroes 4Hope Gala was a salute to Yankee catchers. Joining Posada were Hall of Famer Yogi Berra, Yankee manager Joe Girardi, Rick Cerone, Mike Stanley, Charlie Silvera and the widows of Elston Howard and Thurnan Munson.  Derek Jeter and Bernie Williams we also on hand to show their support.  It was a huge honor to work with the Jorge Posada Foundation for such a worthy cause and to have our work linked on their website.  Click here to view the slideshow. 


Many thanks to Tomas Flint for sharing this experience with me and to Mike Macchione at Catch 24 for believing we were the best photographers for the job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just watched the slideshow and have to say those are amazing pictures.

Alyssa said...

That's really cool Kelli! Great pictures.