My Journey through life's radiant moments. Documented frame by frame.

Passionate about photography. Inspired by life. Always seeking to combine the two.

I see beauty and inspiration everywhere I look and it's my hope to capture bits and pieces of it wherever I can. To relive life's shining moments and to share with all of you. Here you'll find images and words that give you a glimpse of my world. Hopefully you'll leave inspired by something you see...and when you are I'd love to hear about it. If you want to drop a note, say hello, or inquire about a session or event, please email me at studio@kellimarsh.com
Browse around, share your ideas, be radiant in life!

- kelli



Monday, February 1, 2010

Quote of the Day : Rochester, NY Children's Photography

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him." - Pablo Casals

I saw this quote today and had to share it.  It makes me hope for every child to know of their own incredible uniqueness.  I want for them to go out into the world with that knowledge and make their own path with confidence.  At each and every session I am reminded of this.  Children are amazing; brimming with curiosity, and full of possibility.  They are spectacular to be near and observe, and to wonder what greatness lies ahead.  These cuties from a recent session are no exception.  I just know they're going to blaze trails in the years to come.





happy days!
- km (rochester, ny children's photographer)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

What beautiful pictures you take! When I have children I'll hiring you :)