My Journey through life's radiant moments. Documented frame by frame.

Passionate about photography. Inspired by life. Always seeking to combine the two.

I see beauty and inspiration everywhere I look and it's my hope to capture bits and pieces of it wherever I can. To relive life's shining moments and to share with all of you. Here you'll find images and words that give you a glimpse of my world. Hopefully you'll leave inspired by something you see...and when you are I'd love to hear about it. If you want to drop a note, say hello, or inquire about a session or event, please email me at studio@kellimarsh.com
Browse around, share your ideas, be radiant in life!

- kelli



Saturday, August 25, 2007

They Stand Together

A few weeks ago I got a call from my father. He wanted to create a special anniversary gift for his wife; a picture of two trees they pass on the drive home from trips to Niagara Falls. Though I didn't immediately understand the significance of the trees, I gladly agreed. It wasn't until today when discussing printing and framing options that I learned the significance of the two trees. He explained how the they stand together in the open field and how it made him think of Karen and him. Standing firmly, side by side. I was touched at his sentimentality; 14 years together and they're still one of the happiest couples I know. Happy Anniversary Dad & Karen! I hope you both love the picture as much as I do.



Another set of two standing together that I discovered in the fields near the trees. They were too pretty to ignore.

1 comment:

.:tomas flint:. said...

well done kel!! i'm sure that phil and karen love what you've created for them. keep on doin what you doin!! ;-)