My Journey through life's radiant moments. Documented frame by frame.

Passionate about photography. Inspired by life. Always seeking to combine the two.

I see beauty and inspiration everywhere I look and it's my hope to capture bits and pieces of it wherever I can. To relive life's shining moments and to share with all of you. Here you'll find images and words that give you a glimpse of my world. Hopefully you'll leave inspired by something you see...and when you are I'd love to hear about it. If you want to drop a note, say hello, or inquire about a session or event, please email me at studio@kellimarsh.com
Browse around, share your ideas, be radiant in life!

- kelli



Thursday, September 20, 2007

On A Path

I just had to take a minute to give a shout out to one of my biggest inspirations, Tomas Flint. Tom is constantly praised by grateful brides and grooms for his commitment to unique and flawless images and bringing amazing energy to their wedding day. Their family and friends never miss an opportunity to express their gratitude for tireless efforts from the beginning of the day to the last dance of the night. Working alongside him, I have been fortunate to witness and be motivated by his passion for his work. Rochester magazine, the Insider, wasn't going to miss an opportunity to highlight such an incredible talent either. They've featured him in their most recent issue.


With each step, great things keep happening. He's on a path, and he's unstoppable!
So proud of you Tom!

-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good article. Tell Tom congrats for me.

Anonymous said...

That's such a great pic. Love it.

carla ten eyck said...

What an honor! I met Tom in Vegas last year and I totally got all that from that first meeting. He seemed very passionate about his work then and I can see it in his work!