My Journey through life's radiant moments. Documented frame by frame.

Passionate about photography. Inspired by life. Always seeking to combine the two.

I see beauty and inspiration everywhere I look and it's my hope to capture bits and pieces of it wherever I can. To relive life's shining moments and to share with all of you. Here you'll find images and words that give you a glimpse of my world. Hopefully you'll leave inspired by something you see...and when you are I'd love to hear about it. If you want to drop a note, say hello, or inquire about a session or event, please email me at studio@kellimarsh.com
Browse around, share your ideas, be radiant in life!

- kelli



Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Best of Times

It has been a crazy season and there's no sign of things slowing down any time soon. Just back from a wedding in New York City, Tom and I are getting ready to leave tomorrow for another in Puerto Rico at the beautiful El Conquistador Resort. It's been an incredibly busy but exciting season of weddings that have brought us to many great cities and introduced us to wonderful, new friends along the way. I can't express my gratitude to all the couples, their families, and friends that have welcomed us into their special day as extended family members. It has truly been a season rich with experience, laughter, and good times. I know I'm getting ahead of myself as wedding season isn't over yet, but I figured now is as good a time as any to reflect on what a good summer and season it's been...the best of times.

Before I take off for paradise I'll leave you with a pic of a new friend I met along the way. Isn't that the sweetest face?

Photobucket

Farewell til the next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Such a great shot! I want to kiss his little nose!

Anonymous said...

i love this puppy. i want it!

Anonymous said...

OMG, this may be the cutest little puppy ever!!!