My Journey through life's radiant moments. Documented frame by frame.

Passionate about photography. Inspired by life. Always seeking to combine the two.

I see beauty and inspiration everywhere I look and it's my hope to capture bits and pieces of it wherever I can. To relive life's shining moments and to share with all of you. Here you'll find images and words that give you a glimpse of my world. Hopefully you'll leave inspired by something you see...and when you are I'd love to hear about it. If you want to drop a note, say hello, or inquire about a session or event, please email me at studio@kellimarsh.com
Browse around, share your ideas, be radiant in life!

- kelli



Monday, August 25, 2008

One Week

Lula is one week old today. It's unbelievable how much she's changed already! We had a brief visit yesterday. She squirmed around a little bit, inspected my face as I held her, and mostly just napped. I spent some time starting at her, being fascinated by the purity of this new little person I held in my arms. Simply amazing. Here she is looking adorable and oh-so-sleepy!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Kelli you are such a wonderful photographer! We adore this picture.

Anonymous said...

i love the way you got the kid and the chair!