My Journey through life's radiant moments. Documented frame by frame.

Passionate about photography. Inspired by life. Always seeking to combine the two.

I see beauty and inspiration everywhere I look and it's my hope to capture bits and pieces of it wherever I can. To relive life's shining moments and to share with all of you. Here you'll find images and words that give you a glimpse of my world. Hopefully you'll leave inspired by something you see...and when you are I'd love to hear about it. If you want to drop a note, say hello, or inquire about a session or event, please email me at studio@kellimarsh.com
Browse around, share your ideas, be radiant in life!

- kelli



Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome to the World Lula!

8/18/08 12:38am

Little Lula made her grand entrance, finally! She kept us waiting, arriving over a week late, but she was well worth the wait. Aside from her shriveled feet (from staying in the "oven" too long) she is beautiful from head to toe. The doctor said she's perfect. I snapped picture after picture but spent so much time at the hospital I've only pulled a few of my favorites of Lula's first 12 hours. I'll be sure to get more up asap so all of you out of towner's can get a good look at her.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Congratulations to Mike and Ali on the birth of their amazing little girl and best wishes for days filled with laughter and nights filled with good rest (you're gonna need it!)
love you all!

2 comments:

.:tomas flint:. said...

Little Lula. There she is. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Great shots! Little over done toes and all :)